Job Title: Illustrator/ Concept Artist (2D, 3D)
Company Name: Atari Games (video game company)
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Work location: One location (remote)
Pay: $52- $60/hour
About Atari Games:
Atari Games was created by [Name] and [Name] in 1972 and became a pioneer in arcade games, home video game consoles and home computers.
Beloved and world-renowned Atari games including Pong®, Asteroids®, Missile Command® and many others helped define the gaming industry.
Atari is known as a globally recognized brand that transcends generations and audiences and for its multi-platform, interactive entertainment and licensed products.
About the Job:
Atari Games is looking for a talented and motivated Artist to join our ever growing fantastic team remotely. In this role, you will help us create new assets for our existing games. You will get the opportunity to develop fresh game concepts. Ideal candidates love playing and designing games. We are looking for an artist with a unique style that our players will find innovative.
We are looking for a talented 2D & 3D artist who will work closely with our concept, environment and design teams to create levels that are visually stunning. Don’t hesitate to apply. We offer some online training for the position and people with no experience can apply.
* Conceptualize and develop art for a variety of game projects.
* Develop digital illustrations for game characters
* Take any characters and environment sketch to photorealistic illustration.
* Seeking client approval for ideas with rough visuals – this stage may involve going back to the drawing board several times to rework sketches
* Use drawing, sketching, painting and photographic skills to produce illustrations.
* Receive art direction and provide multiple design solutions.
* Create in-game 2D assets, following the art style and technical constraints.
* Model, UV & texture 3D assets and integrate meshes in game.
* Interpret concept art, understand art direction and work within the overall game style.
* Collaborate with other artists, programmers and designers.
* Proficient with pencil and paper, as well as digital pads with Photoshop and similar 2D software.
* Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, especially Photoshop.
* Strong sense of color, layout and design.
* Organized and highly detail-oriented.
* Proficient in designing icons and game badges.
* knowledge of Photoshop.
* Knowledge of 3DS Max
* Knowledge of storyboarding and creating animatics is a plus.
* Work with an experienced, passionate and driven team that will help you show your creativity and skills to millions of players.
* Full health care coverage.
* Dental and vision coverage
* Paid time off.
* Bonus pay.
* Employee discount
* Flexible work schedule and Unlimited vacations.
To join our incredibly talented and passionate team follow the necessary steps below to interview for this position.
Our HR team would like to have a brief chat with you through our Telegram page for job interview, you can download Telegram app on your computer or smartphone from the app store, and message [Name] the HR Manager on Telegram through his username (AtarigamesHR) to get started.
NOTE: Telegram is a simple chat messaging platform for workers like Slack.
The content was posted by BuffaloBicycle on 2021-09-01 03:44:18 via reddit