Budget breakfast to save TIME and MONEY which is also healthy. Porridge (Oatmeal + Water/Milk/Soy). You can buy the incrediants in big packages and store the pretty easy. Don’t waste time to figure out what to eat every day. Just eat porridge and your full half of the day. Heres some inspiration.

View Source by WorldPeace4

1. WorldPeace4 says:

“Frugality is the quality of being frugal, sparing, thrifty, prudent or economical in the consumption of consumable resources such as food, time or money, ….”

Porridge can help you to save:

– Food: Less food is wasted it you reduce the amount of different incrediants in your meal

– Time: If you eat the same thing everyday you don’t waste time thinking about it. In addition it is quick to be made and eaten

– Money: Oatmeal in large amounts is cheap, so is water(definitly)/milk(depends on region)

2. This post is fucking unhinged

3. milky_eyes says:

Health-wise.. it’s important to eat a variety of foods to ensure you get all the necessary nutrients.

4. crock_pot says:

You have an Instagram account for pictures of your daily oatmeal? Is that what I’m looking at?

5. DonBosman says:

I do this, but with Steel Cut Oats.
    Salt and European style butter add a lot of flavor to it.

6. FutureHusband93 says:

I wish I could stay full for half a day eating porridge. I make protein oats with 160g oats, 50g protein powder, and 400ml milk, and eat the entire thing first thing in the morning, and I’m hungry 3 hours later. The things got 1000 calories lmao

7. Took me a while there i gotta say im still crying

8. I threw up oatmeal as a kid and won’t touch it. I’ve tried and I just can’t

9. banjogitup says:

I eat oatmeal w peanut butter and maple syrup every morning. Costco has all the stuff. My frugal breakfast. Sometimes if I’m feeling spendy I’ll make a couple eggs.

10. AutoModerator says:

Hey WorldPeace4, thank you for your image contribution! We like to have discussions here on r/frugal. To avoid your post being removed;

**If you’re posting something you made, repaired or refurbished**, please leave a top-level comment under your post explaining how or why you went about it, how much it cost, how much time it took, etc., and share the recipe or materials needed.

**If you’re posting a general image**, please leave a comment explaining how it relates to frugality and any other details you’d like to share! Thank you for participating in r/frugal!

*I am a bot, and this action was performed automatically. Please [contact the moderators of this subreddit](/message/compose/?to=/r/Frugal) if you have any questions or concerns.*