idk if this is a scam

An Instagram account with less than 3,000 followers is claiming to help you make money in Bitcoin mining and with weekly rio. My friend said they put in 2,000 dollars and got 54,000 back in 3 hours. Yeah 54 grand. I really think this is one of those long term scams where you keep putting money in and after a couple of months after you put a lot of money in they cut off contact. I can’t prove it though and I really don’t want them to end up in a bad position especially cause they’re starting to promote it. Have anybody heard anything similar to this?

The content was posted by No_Instruction_8097 on 2021-11-19 20:36:39 via reddit

1. lightfair says:

>An Instagram account with less than 3,000 followers is claiming to help you make money in Bitcoin mining

You can stop right there.

Either your friend is lying or he is just looking at numbers on a website. There is a 0% chance that he actually has the money.

2. 35,000% return on investment in three hours? That’s so completely ridiculous it’d be more believable if they claimed a wizard had magically multiplied their money. If someone could actually do that they would be the richest person on the planet within a day.

Did you talk to your friend in real life? It’s possible their account was hacked.

3. Some-Astronaut-6907 says:

LOL. Ask your friend to try taking some of his 54K out. It’s just numbers on a website. He sounds like a real dunce. He’ll get a wake up call real quick.

4. >My friend said they put in 2,000 dollars and got 54,000 back in 3 hours.

This person is not your friend. They are lying to you.

> idk if this is a scam

Seriously?

5. music_man1959 says:

Why would they help you? If they have access to the magic sauce why would they share it with you??

If the boot was on the other foot would you be “helping” random people?? Or would you be making bank?????

6. No_Instruction_8097 says:

Update: they were hacked

7. There’s no such thing as investment without risk.

8. whatrhymeswith27 says:

Either your friend is part of the scam lying to you so you put in money or their a idiot who got scammed. If they try to cash out they will find out they can’t get any money.

9. 97Edgewood says:

>My friend said they put in 2,000 dollars and got 54,000 back in 3 hours.

Tell him you’re really, *really* interested and are only waiting for him to send you the *official* invitation, which is a unicorn appearing at your door with a personalized invitation in a rainbow colored font.

10. No_Instruction_8097 says:

Okay let me clarify in saying they did pull it out and show a screenshot of it in their bank account. I already was sure it was a scam but I was trying to figure out what’s going on with it and how I could prove it’s a scam. Weirdest part was that they’ve just now started texting me only on Instagram. Before that, we only texted on iMessage but the text messages sound like them. I’m probably gonna text them on Instagram and ask them to just regularly text me “so I can reply to them quicker” and see if they do text me or if they try to make up an excuse to see if their account was hacked. I also am seeing them this Wednesday. If it is really them and they’re just trying to get me to invest in it I’ll just decline regardless of if they know they’re in the scam or not.

11. SuspiciousSir9319 says:

Either your friend is an idiot or is genuinely getting scammed, and believes his Bitcoin acc actually has $54K and won’t find out he’s been scammed until he tries to cashes it out, or his ig got hacked by those Nigerian/oversea scammers. Or he’s in on the scam.
    Don’t fall for it. This isn’t true. I’ve made over $200,000 through crypto currency what you’re saying is literally impossible. Unless this a Ponzi scheme, where they give you somebody else money they stole to pay you back your money you put in to get you to trust them so they can dupe you out of a lot money later on now that they know you trust them.