International dating scam. I want to have her come to me but the price she lists for a passport doesn’t even come close to matching the government website. Please help I really like this girl.

The content was posted by CasianDaddy on 2021-11-09 21:31:20 via reddit

1. absolutelycrabby says:

Ghana? Dude come on, don’t make me call doctor Phil. Don’t send this person any money, IF they were real and motivated to see you, they would find a way to get a passport.

2. TheEconomistFable says:

Please don’t fall for this. Take that money and do something for yourself. Don’t give it to a scammer trying to prey on your earnestness.

3. stee_stee_ says:

Wake up bro. There is no girl.

4. You need to read between the lines – they just want your money.

5. JTheberge83 says:

Definitely looks like a scam to me.

Send her the government passport business and watch her come up with excuses on why she needs more money than what the site says she does.

You’re being scammed.

Girls scam too.

6. Odd-Pain-6229 says:

Because it’s fake that’s the money she wants to get from you. You will know it is a scam if she demand money wants to send to Ghana. Sorry bro….

Where did you meet her? Tinder?

7. LoveScoutCEO says:

Normally, I try to be supportive, but in Ghana romance scams are an accepted industry. Here is what the US embassy says: [https://gh.usembassy.gov/u-s-citizen-services/romance-scams/](https://gh.usembassy.gov/u-s-citizen-services/romance-scams/)

I am sorry you are hurting. Just because the scam is not F2F does not mean your pain is not real.

Best Wushes