Love Target Circle!!! All of this for $18.34! Used pick up so no temptation for any other spending.

View Source by tryingtorecover54

1. peetratspeetrat says:

Seems like a decent amount of food, was it through the app?

2. BostonChops978 says:

Does circle make it cheaper?

3. mousie1312 says:

What. Even. Is. America.

I spent $25 just to look at this photo in Canada.

4. miloqueen says:

This might be a dumb question, but I have never done Target pickup before. If I want to do a pickup for a haul similar to yours and not get it before tomorrow afternoon , should I wait until 2 hrs from when I want to pickup to place the order or just put it in tonight while I’m thinking about it? It doesn’t have the time selection so not sure…

Also thank you for posting this because frozen wings are waay cheaper at Target than Walmart right now.

5. VisualStyle383 says:

Sweet. Thank you for sharing this information.

6. HeroesRiseHeroesFall says:

What is target circle? I mean I have the app and account. Tried to use it before with app sales/ discount/ coupons but i find the items more expensive than other store. Am I missing something? Do you use non app coupons?

7. o0joshua0o says:

I wish I could get an invite code for this.

8. AutoModerator says:

Hey tryingtorecover54, thank you for your image contribution! We like to have discussions here on r/frugal. To avoid your post being removed;

**If you’re posting something you made, repaired or refurbished**, please leave a top-level comment under your post explaining how or why you went about it, how much it cost, how much time it took, etc., and share the recipe or materials needed.

**If you’re posting a general image**, please leave a comment explaining how it relates to frugality and any other details you’d like to share! Thank you for participating in r/frugal!

*I am a bot, and this action was performed automatically. Please [contact the moderators of this subreddit](/message/compose/?to=/r/Frugal) if you have any questions or concerns.*

9. beautysaidwhat says: