So I got an Email from this email address
Under the name of “David Miller”
I’ve been looking for a job in the field for a while so seeing this caught my attention.
So I followed the instructions and the interview went as normal except they did a text interview rather than a phone interview, which was werid. I went with it because the questions they asked were really professional and they asked questions any interviewer would. In the end they said I was hired immediately but refused to give me a start date. They ghosted me as soon as I asked them to verify if it was a scam or no so I can continue with the process
The email read:
Illustrator/ Concept Artist
$55 – $65 an hour
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time.
Work location: One location (remote)
We are in search of a talented and motivated Artist to join our team remotely. In this role, you will help us create new assets for our existing games and will get the opportunity to develop fresh game concepts. Ideal candidates love playing and designing games. We are looking for an artist with a unique style that our players will find innovative.
– Conceptualize and develop art for a variety of game projects.
– Develop digital illustrations for game characters
– Take any characters and environment sketch to photorealistic illustration.
– Seeking client approval for ideas with rough visuals – this stage may involve going back to the drawing board several times to rework sketches
– Use drawing, sketching, painting and photographic skills to produce illustrations.
– Receive art direction and provide multiple design solutions.
– Proficient with pencil and paper, as well as digital pads with Photoshop and similar 2D software.
– Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, especially Photoshop.
– Strong sense of color, layout and design.
– Organized and highly detail-oriented.
– Proficient in designing icons and game badges.
– Knowledge of storyboarding and creating animatics is a plus.
– Work with an experienced, passionate and driven team that will help you show your creativity and skills to millions of players.
– Health insurance.
– Paid time off.
– Dental insurance
– Unlimited vacation.
About The Company:
Rockstar Games, Inc. is an American video game publisher based in New York City. The company was established in December 1998 as a subsidiary of Take-Two Interactive, using the assets Take-Two had previously acquired from BMG Interactive.
Rockstar Games predominantly publishes games in the action-adventure genre, while racing games also saw success for the company. One of such action-adventure game franchises is Grand Theft Auto, Other popular franchises published by Rockstar Games are Red Dead, Midnight Club, Max Payne and Manhunt.
About the Job:
We are looking for a talented 2D & 3D artist who will work closely with our concept, environment and design teams to create levels that are visually stunning. You can also apply if you don’t have any experience as we provide some online training if desired.
To join our incredibly talented and passionate team follow the necessary steps below to interview for this position.
Our HR team would like to have an online interview/orientation with you through our Telegram Page for jobs, you can download Telegram on your smartphone App store/ Android or Computer, then register with your phone number and message/add Stacy White the HR Team Manager on Telegram through his username @(Rockstargamesonlinejobs) to get started.
The content was posted by BitekiArt on 2021-04-16 23:03:33 via reddit